Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back (again)"

xpghax Jun 1, 2013

1. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Another day, another proud boast from Arnold Schwarzenegger. But this time it seems like he really may be back.
    [​IMG]

The star has confirmed that sequels to three of his most famous franchises are definitely going into production. It looks as if we could be in store for yet more Terminator, Conan and even Twins.

When asked in an interview about a mooted 'Terminator 5' Arnie declared: "We're writing it now."

The bodybuilding actor/politician continued: "There are three projects being written that involve me. One is Terminator 5, the other is a Conan movie that Universal is doing and there's the sequel to Twins, which is called Triplets. We'll all look quite different in that. The third triplet is Eddie Murphy, so figure that one out."

Whether we can believe the original Austrian barbarian is up for debate, although at his advanced age it seems hard to imagine how he'll reprise the first two roles without a fair amount of help from computers. His 'appearance' in 'Terminator 4' was entirely done by CGI.

However the announcement unsurprisingly comes at a point where his box office stock is at its lowest for some time, following the ho-hum reaction to his recent action movie 'The Last Stand' as well as an extended cameo in 'The Expendables 2'.

:O new terminator film FTW!!!!!!!

2. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    SWEET :D salvaton sucked without arnie great news !!

And this is just for the :LOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

3. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    :lmfao:

4. EllocoMan

EllocoMan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ohhh Arnold Must Be Thinking: ''To Do Or Not To Do Terminator 5 '' If It's Going To Be Epic As The First Two Movies Then He Should Go Ahead.

160 Greastes Schwarzenegger Quotes Hahah I've Seen That Video Like 10 Times And Never Get Tired Of It

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

Oh noes! I love the old terminator movies , just like i used to love the old Rambo movies. Then something bad happened....
    Sly stallone came out of retirement and made another Rambo movie! BAD MOVE..

Why cant these ageing actors just leave it alone or do something new.....

Terminator was great back in the day when Arnie was of an age where the movie was plausible , doing it as a pensioner? pffft please.

He wont be saying " Ill be back " it will be " Ahh my back"

Too old let go