Anyone Willing to let Me License Transfer BF3 Premium?

KneeHeadToe Jun 4, 2013

1. Kn

KneeHeadToe Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My friend plays a lot of BF3 premium but I can't play it with him since I don't have 40$... Can someone help me out and let me License Transfer? All I want is premium.. I honestly won't try to do anything stupid with your account! I know I am a new user because I thought this would be a good place to get someone to help me
    Thanks in advance!

What I have in return

Minecraft

Black ops 2 premium

Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty 4: Variety map pack

Crash bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex

Madden NFL Arcade

Uno

Xmen Arcade

Voice Changer 360

Walking Dead Arcade game Ep. 1

2. Ex

Exiige Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will gladly help you out! I have bf3 premium, and will license transfer with you for BO2 premium. PM me if you're interested!

3. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Plz NOTE that The founders had posted a message on about sercives in PM-ing.

Recently there has been a spate of accusations of people being scammed. Here is XPGs official stance on these kind of deals...

XPG is not responsible for any deals made on these boards unless it involves a staff member.

XBL accounts and DLC

XPG does not encourage the selling or trading of XBL accounts for either cash or msp or any other kind of currency. If you do enter into any deals you do so at your own risk so make sure that you take precations before doing any deals. You may ask a staff member to act as a middle man in some (but not all) cases.

Fifa coins and autobuyers

XPG advises anybody thats buying Fifa coins to do so with caution. XPG does not sell Fifa coins and you enter any deals you make at entirely your own risk.

Lobbies, recoveries and prestige accounts

Unless specified in the threads, XPG will not be responsible for any lobbies, recoveries, or prestige accounts. When buying such things from these boards first check to see if the thread author is a Legit host or Trusted seller.

Trusted Sellers

Please note that we do have verified trusted sellers on XPG and legit hosts , you would be wise to use these members for any services before considering anyone else.

Soliciting services via private message

Soliciting of any of the above via private message is prohibited and we ask members to report anyone soliciting the sale of anything via private message. Members caught selling such services via pm will be banned.

Stay safe when trading.

If you do wish to trade on these boards with people offering services do the following to safe gaurd yourself..

* Deal only on the forums in a thread.

* Do not send monies as a gift

* Ask a staff member to act as a middle man in any deals where possible

* Follow the above rules and remember , you are responsible for your own actions.

Anyone found scamming on these boards will be banned.

Look for these badges :

[​IMG][​IMG]

link

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/60110-rules-trading-selling-accounts-fifa-coins-etc/

Just saying u guys so plz b careful when Trading info.

4. JSDragon

JSDragon Newbie
    0/47

In a corner wishing his jtag was able to go online
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I am wondering if XPG is not happy about this why not ban it out right? Instead of saying well you can do it but we frown upon it?

5. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    well battlefield 3 premium is currently on sale for $25 on the xbox marketplace.