Tags:

Anyone know where xp is for RE: ORC?

Dundar Apr 30, 2012

1. Dundar

Dundar Newbie
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on these forums (but over this past weekend I've been downloading gamesaves like a mad man ^^). What I'm wondering is if anyone knows where the xp value is for RE: ORC, in a hex editor. I've tried searching "xp", my current xp points (being 15324, or something), and other related, what would seem obvious phrases but I'm not able to find it at all! The reason I'm trying to do this over simply downloading a gamesave editor with instant 98, is because I would like to have the weapons but maintain a relatively low level, in other words there are a couple weapons I'm looking to get but I don't really want to hit 98 just to have them, I want to try to level up myself if possible. I'm not sure if this would work but what I had in mind would be to get the amount of xp to receive the couple of weps I want then to lower myself down to what my current level is now, not sure if this would take away my weapons or work like in SMR (shoot many robots) where you could be level 1 with level 50 equips on. I've tried searching to see if anyone knows how to find xp for ORC in a hex editor but so far it seems to no avail. If anyone could help or lead me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

-Thank you in advance

I'm not sure if I am allowed to upload my save file yet but if so I'd be more than happy to do so in case anyone wants to dig around.

2. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    you would have to convert your xp to hex 15324 = 3BDC and search for that. this game however can't be modded this way. it will reset your xp back to 15324. the only way to mod the xp is if you have a jtag/rgh and you have to poke the value into you game while realtime. there is a tool if you use the search button to find.

3. Dundar

Dundar Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    unfortunately I don't have a J Tag but thank you for providing some insight :D

4. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    use the search bar and find a save that has already been done. I think it's from gold972 but i know there is a save already here with modded xp for the retail/flashed consoles.