And So I Emerge!

TeenageGnome Jan 9, 2014

1. TeenageGnome

TeenageGnome Left 4 Dead Modder XPG Developer
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello my name is TeenageGnome, I am a modder who has specialized in modding Valve games for about 5 years now. My main game I mod is Team Fortress 2 on the Xbox which was included in the game known as "The Orange Box". I have come to this website because I am going to be modding L4D2 in the following months and I will be releasing these mods. The main reason why I am going to be releasing these mods is because I feel as if the only person who has done something I personally thought was interesting was CRACKbomber and everyone else has the same generic crap (no offense but everything I have seen is really basic and everyone just sort of steals everyone elses mods and just changes keyvalues for entities and adds more name changes), so hopefully when people see what can actually be achieved with this engine, the bar will be raised a bit. Expect never before seen content such as a graphical mod menu, custom gametypes, unused entities, tons of effects, tons of viewmods, new custom skins, totally modded menu dialogs, various Vscripts, etc, within the following months!

If you have any questions about the source engine, I am probably the person your looking for and don't hesitate to ask. I also do know c++ and my way around a hex editor and can be of some assistance there if need be. Lastly I look forward to working with this community and am enjoying all the useful information this site has to offer!

2. Bu

Bullet Guest

Welcome to XPG, we look forward to seeing you around the site.

3. Renegade

Renegade Super Special Awesome XPG Developer
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    It's good to see another Source engine modder. Crack has done some amazing stuff with the engine. As you say, loads of people just go for the basic crappy stuff (God mode, inf ammo etc) It would be pretty awesome to see more source engine exploiters.

4. GConwell

GConwell Ain't No Picnic Lifetime Gold
    125/188

DJ
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    welcome to the site looking forward to seeing some of your mods

5. Ro

Rocky Guest

Welcome to XPG, Have fun here ;)

6. L THUMBS I

L THUMBS I Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    115/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to xpgamesaves
    :) enjoy

7. Heistful

Heistful Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG man! I hope you enjoy your stay.