A new oldbie. XD

drakesteele Jan 16, 2017

1. dr

drakesteele Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Other
    Hey all - been a gamer for a long, long time, but haven't really been very active on this site, So figured I'd better at least introduce myself.

I'm Drake... I'm an artist and computer techie with delusions of voiceover grandeur who loves to be helpful and make people laugh.

I'm aslo a huge fan of sci-fi and fantasy, collect retro games and emulators, and love all things Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout. I also hang out on SecondLife occasionally and beta tested for both that and There.com, both being virtual worlds that gave me an escape. :) I have massive edema in my right leg due to failed valves in the vein... so I spend most of my time bedridden.

Anyway, hope this lets you get to know me, at least a little.

- Drake.

2. Pr

Prince Ddfdanser Guest

Hello Drake and welcome to XPG! I hope you enjoy it here! :) Like the artist Drake? haha I love playing the elder scrolls online

Please keep in mind that posting just to get +5 post just to game share or download hidden content is strict against our rules. Not saying that you doing did so, just a little reminder since you already read the rules.

There a ton's of mods and other stuff your can find here... From Xbox 360/One, PS4 to PC/Computer mods. It's the largest mods and game community site on the internet. Here are some links, please make sure you read them and I hope this helps you to get started. If you have any further questions then please feel free to ask a XPG Staff Member for help.

PS4 game sharing rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: PlayStation 4 Game Sharing Rules

Xbox One game share rules
    www.xpgamesaves.com: Xbox One Game Sharing Rules

Xbox 360 section rules

www.xpgamesaves.com: *MUST READ* Section Rules - Xbox 360 - Must Follow!

Forum rules

www.xpgamesaves.com: XPG Rules

Basic information for new members

www.xpgamesaves.com: Basic Information For New Members

Advice and tips for new members

www.xpgamesaves.com: Advice and Tips for New Members Please Read.

- Prince Ddfdanser
    - Global Moderator

• Agree Agree x 1