4 xboxs crapped out

Redneckromeo Oct 5, 2011

1. Redneckromeo

Redneckromeo Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    565/752

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok yall so i got 4 xboxs here and 3 have the rrod and one has the fuzzy graphics goin on 2 rrod ones are the 3 rrod and one has all 4 now im gunna try and fix all 4 myself and have been looking around the site for tutorials on how to fix them the reason i am making a thread though is if anyone can give me and anyone else in the future who needs this any pointers or links to legit sure fix tutorials on how to fix each of these xboxs i will appreciate all the help i can get on fixing these xboxs thanks.

2. ADDZ

ADDZ ( * Y * ) Staff Member XPG Founder
    565/752

Console:
    Playstation 4
    You can find the secondary code to see what's wrong with them by holding the sync button then pressing the eject 4 times (Mark down what number lights pop up each time) e.g: 0102 then look at the topic by Bullet explaining what they mean

4 lights = 0
    1 lights = 1
    2 lights = 2
    3 lights = 3

• Like Like x 1
  3. Redneckromeo

Redneckromeo Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok having a little trouble on the first one (one with 3 rrod) it starts up fine but after 6 minutes it goes to the 3 rrod and then shuts off and when i try to do what addz said when it doesnt have the 3 rrod nothing pops up or tells me whats wrong :( and when it turns to the rrod it shuts off after flashing a couple times.