360 world request

Rgowran Jan 5, 2014

1. Rg

Rgowran Newbie
    0/47

Hi im new to the site ive been making maps for ages on minecraft but the lovely people a microsoft hit me with a console ban (something about modding games {just a formality im sure}) but I have lost all of my worlds and I CBA making a new one.

so do any of you lovely people have some cool worlds for me to explore ive already downloaded a bunch on horizon but a lot of them are amateurish and look like they where made by 8 year olds

Cheers lads

2. Menov

Menov 5.0 COBRA R 1993 Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sorry to here about the banning :( - I occasionally back up my saves to the PC, in case this happens to me ;)
    Check out my 7 Wonders map it is overloaded with exceptional builds - what I have been told :D
    7 Wonders in the link below. :)
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/81477-updated-minecraft-7-wonderssurvival-map/

Also welcome to XPG, Rgowran[​IMG] , we have a great community, [​IMG] , members are very helpful [​IMG] . Any questions [​IMG] just ask in the appropriate sections of the forums and we will do our best to answer. [​IMG] Looking forward to your contributions and have a Happy New Year at XPGamesaves [​IMG]