‘Fuel Up for Battle’ with Mountain Dew®, Doritos®

FatPat666 Aug 26, 2014

1. FatPat666

FatPat666 ѪĴůğğäĽŏҲҲƉƴĻȺNѪ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox One
    Global Partnership Gives Mountain Dew and Doritos Consumers Access to Exclusive In-Game Gear for Call of Duty®’s Groundbreaking New ‘Supply Drops’ Rewards

PURCHASE, N.Y. - Mountain Dew® and Doritos®, the ultimate fuel for gamers, have joined forces with Activision Publishing, Inc. for its highly-anticipated Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, the new Call of Duty® set in the year 2054, where Power Changes Everything. With the Mountain Dew and Doritos ‘Fuel Up for Battle’ promotion, gamers in select markets around the world will have the opportunity to customize their Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer gaming experience by accessing exclusive (until Feb. 15, 2015) in-game gear through the title’s exciting, brand new ‘Supply Drops’ reward system.
    Starting October 6, fans in the U.S. can collect codes from specially marked packages of DEW® and Doritos products and enter them online at www.DewandDoritos.com to enhance their gaming experience and create a unique identity for their advanced soldier by unlocking exclusive (until Feb. 15, 2015) Dew and Doritos in-game gear. Fans can customize their character with accessories such as an exoskeleton, heavy vest kit, helmets, goggles, boots and more. Further elevating the experience, gamers will also be able to unlock double XP and rapid supply rewards. Every code entered from DEW and Doritos packages unlocks Call of Duty in-game rewards and each code entered will also provide a chance to win an Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft.
    “We’re thrilled to bring together with Call of Duty such iconic brands as Mountain Dew and Doritos in a compelling and fun way that benefits both of our respective communities,” said Ashley Maidy, vice president of licensing and partnerships, Activision Publishing, Inc. “So, with the exclusive in-game gear waiting for DEW and Doritos consumers, gamers just need to fuel-up and login.”
    “As in-game experiences evolve, the DEW and Doritos brands are constantly looking for ways to bring those cutting-edge ideas to life offline through unique promotions and exclusive opportunities for our fans,” said Greg Lyons, vice president of marketing, Mountain Dew. “As a brand with an endemic gaming heritage, we are excited to be able to offer this massive gaming community unique access to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s next generation ‘Supply Drop’ platform.”
    “The Dew and Doritos ‘Fuel Up for Battle’ promotion is a great example of PepsiCo’s strength in delivering an integrated food and beverage marketing campaign,” said Jeff Klein, vice president of marketing, Frito-Lay. “Our unique ability to bring consumers exclusive experiences through our long-standing legacy of partnerships and programs around blockbuster video games, demonstrates why we are Better Together.”
    As gamers have come to expect year after year, Mountain Dew is bringing back tried and true
    gamer-favorite - Mtn Dew Game Fuel Citrus Cherry - and a bold new flavor – Mtn Dew Game Fuel Lemonade - for a limited time only. Both products will hit shelves in the U.S., beginning October 6.
    Fans can also participate in the ‘Fuel Up for Battle’ promotion by purchasing any 3.375 oz. specially marked bag of Doritos Nacho Cheese, Doritos Cool Ranch, Doritos Spicy Nacho or Doritos Dinamita Chile Limon flavored chips, beginning October 6.
    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare jolts players forward in a groundbreaking experience that’s ripped-from-the-headlines-of-tomorrow, envisioning a future where both technology and tactics have evolved to create a new era of combat. The narrative begins in the year 2054, the Atlas Corporation, a private military corporation (PMC), has emerged with the power to rescue humanity after a global attack on its military and infrastructure. Empowering players with new, cutting-edge exoskeleton abilities and an advanced arsenal with new weaponry, vehicles and high-tech gear, players can join the ranks of a highly-trained, specialized unit committed to restoring order.
    It all starts with the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare exoskeleton and the fundamental way it changes player movement delivering a new level of tactical combat. Speed, strength, agility, and verticality transform how you play. New abilities, movements, perks, equipment and weapon classes offer fans the most personalized, customizable and reward-based Call of Duty multiplayer. It all comes together to make each player feel like a tier one soldier of the future. In Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare customization begins with Supply Drops, bringing a new reward system that provides players with billions of reward combinations into multiplayer. Delivered through both play time and in-game challenges, Supply Drops reward players with items, including Custom Weapons, Character Gear and Reinforcements.
    Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is published by Activision Publishing, Inc. Led by Sledgehammer Games, the title is rated M for Mature with Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence and Strong Language.
    For complete details and rules of the ‘Fuel Up For Battle’ program, visit www.DewandDoritos.com.

2. gameroms

gameroms XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    The codes are on the outside of the Doritos bags, so take your phone to the store and get you some codes, I got 30 codes at the gas station. lol :)
    I registered and entered my 30 code but I can't find where to link my tag???

The dew exo & stuff if the same exo & stuff you get for pre-ordering from game in the uk.
    [​IMG]

Also when I go out for smokes in the morning I'll hit a different store and snap me some pics of more codes, to bad mtn dew has them inside the lids & cartons, lol.

Also Monster is going to be doing the same for you international guys..

3. gameroms

gameroms XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Looks like everyone had the same idea to snap pics, I have 3 friends that work in stores or gas stations and the 3 just sent me 39 codes and everyone was invalid, lol

4. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Not just theses guys this one too..

" Monster Energy teaming up with Advanced Warfare for international promotion "