After the announcement of the Special Edition for new consoles, I had hope that Bethesda dont forget PS3 and XBOX360 but... Therefore, it was decided to remedy this situation and to made SE myself. This supplement includes a number of fixes and improvements, both visually and gameplay. Basically it is the work of talented guys from nexusmods and me, for what they are sincere thanks and bow, I optimized all stuff to work on XBOX360, in accordance with the specifications of the console versions of Skyrim. In addition do not use third-party resources or model, without the addition of scripts "scriptfree" All screenshots are made on the XBOX360.
List of changes:
- Change lighting model to a more believable in the exterior and interior (night is now similar to the night, dim and dark rooms, caves completely dark, without torches have nothing to do there)
- Changed weather conditions and weather behavior in general (intense rain and loud thunder, dense fog, and now in all regions and cities will be rain and fog and snow, according to their geographical location)
- A new sun
- The new normal maps (normalmaps) for the landscape better and more optimized with mipmap technology
- Optimized lighting in the interiors with the help of Occlusion Culling technology
- Improved the effect of depth of field (depth of field)
- Changed the radius of the torch lighting and combustion duration (you'll need it in the caves)
- Fixed almost all of the seams of the landscape, the textures in place of joints (which is incredibly annoying in the original)
- Improved model of behavior of enemies in battle, the AI has become smarter and more dangerous
- Added items exterior in five major cities
- IMAGINATOR added for color correction and contrast of the image (in spells appear)
The first call IMAGINATOR - NPC can disappear, you must save the game after the first call and download this save, after this it will never happens again. Dialogue with NPC will be in English.
IMAGINATOR settings in accordance with screenshots:
CONTRASTOR: Contrast (-12)
TINTOR: Blue (+1)
CINEMAGIC: Sky (-1)
All stuff was tested and work perfectly. You must have all DLC and the latests patch, the pack works as DLC, it appear in DLC list after install.
Big thanks and love to: The Realistic Lighting Team, CrushBoss, raulfin, GhostAgent, Nazenn, JK, fadingsignal, MannyGT, JmV, Encryption, rgabriel15, MGE, Gopher and nexusmods.
Sorry for my bad english.