"minecraft" Xbox 360 Update Will Finally Bring It (Almost) Up To Speed With The Pc Version
The most notable additions will be pistons and alternate costumes, and though there are still some PC features missing (like NPCs and, unfortunately, Adventure Mode), Xbox 360 players will no doubt appreciate knowing that they haven't been forgotten.
- Added Pistons & Sticky Pistons.
- Added Stackable fences.
- Added Shears – required to get wool from sheep, and to collect leaf blocks.
- TNT needs Flint and Steel or Redstone to detonate.
- Redstone wire will now connect to a repeater.
- New textures for Cobblestone and Brick.
- Added Character Skin Selector to allow players to choose their skin from the default skins, or from Downloadable Content skin packs.
- Added lighting improvements (brought forward from 1.8.2 update) and snow & rain improvements.
- Added a save file cache to improve the speed of displaying the saves list.
- Added ban list functionality to allow players to self-ban from levels they feel contain offensive content.
- Added a ban list section to the How To Play menus.
- Added an option for the host to limit online games to only players in their friends list (no friends of friends).
- Added a seed display to the level load screen (requires existing levels to be saved out again to add the display).
- Changed the tooltip display setting to in-game tooltip display, so that tooltips always display in menus.
- Added the crosshair to the list of things affected by the opacity slider.
- On using the quickselect bar, the opacity of the quickselect, tooltips, splitscreen gamertag display, and crosshair will be set to 80,
- and will fade back down to the user opacity setting after 6 seconds of no quickselect bar use.
- Added some more Tips & Trivia to the loading/saving screen display.
- Tutorial World changes & additions:-
- Added optional tutorial for Pistons and Redstone.
- Added a self-building bridge to the castle using Pistons.
- Added some sugar cane, cactii and clay to the world.
- Added a few other things for players to discover.
- Fix for only the host being shown the pop-up when any player attempts to place lava near the spawn point.
- Fixed tooltip for Flint and Steel.
- Fix for Note blocks not showing notes.
- Fix for Leaderboard reads taking too long.
- Fix to block players re-entering a level they have been kicked from, until the level is restarted.
- Fix to stop players being able to join a game when they are not a friend of any player in the game.
- Fix for Netherracks re-appearing after being mined.
- Fix for a rare crash on entering the Nether.
- Fix for attacking enemies at a different level not damaging them.
- Fixed a problem causing some save games not to load.
- Removed Herobrine.
A free trial of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's first DLC pack Revolution will be available to Xbox 360 users this weekend.The free trial, which goes live at 6pm BST tonight until Tuesday, May 28, gives those who haven't yet purchased the expansion pack to 'try before you buy', and is expected to off...
A few months ago, Capcom released a number of retro games for the Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network to celebrate its 30th anniversary. Initially, the games came in a freemium collection called Capcom Arcade Cabinet , where the only a handful of games came with the downloadable purchas...
Some key people were not 'happy' about Xbox ONE, so they decided to show Mr. Microsoft, whom is really the boss of the 'net, not the 'must connect once a day box', but the 'hackers' of the world uniteWorld famous hacker 'Reckz0r' that cracked into CNN websites and data stream, claims via a 'paste...
Rockstar Games has detailed the bonus items featured in the collector's and special edition of its upcoming crime opus, GTA V. Both limited editions, to be released on PS3 and Xbox 360, are now available for pre-order at various retailers. The special edition is expected to retail in the US for...
Does it require an internet connection?YES. Xbox One will need to connect to the internet frequently in order to let you play games, watch TV or do anything else. According to Microsoft's Phil Harrison it will need to do so approximately every 24 hours at least, more frequently for games and ser...
Got this Off the Twitter Page Thought I would share and they are saying you will not be charged a fee for used games on the new xbox.Source: Twitter.
This free download is a trainer for Black ops 2 on title update 11.The trainer is for Xbox 360 Jtag, RGH , and dev consoles.This trianer has the following mods : ~Trainer Options~ 1- Inf Health Campaign Mode 2- Infinite Ammo Campaign Mode 3- Infinite Grenades Campa...
http://i46.tinypic.com/sln29e.png Options. 1: MAX EXP http://i46.tinypic.com/sln29e.png 1: Download http://www.mediafire.com/?bkh20j4b3zcti93 2. Extract . 3. Put "Trainer.xex" And "Trainer_Loader.xex" On Your HDD 4. Run The TrainerLoader.xex 5. Now Run the Game...
This download is for Akai Katana Shin trainer fro xbox 360 rgh, jtags and dev consoles.This trainer was created by ALEXKYORI ~Trainer Options Page 1 Use This Only in Slash Mode~ Hold BACK + Dpad UP for Page 1 http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2677/slashk.jpg ~Trainer Options Page 2 Use...
This download is for a gamesave editor for Resident Evil Revelation for the xbox 360. This is a free download. This Save editor Can Mod Experience and BPModeThe Tool will auto Rehash & Resign . Editor created by Rinnegan. File Name : Resident Evil Revelation S.EFile Submitter :...
This free download is for Resident Evil Revelations trainer for Xbox 360 RGH, JTAG, Dev consoles.The trainer has the following mods:Trainer options ===> InF health ( Fixed By Jackass ) ===> Inf Herbs ===>Inf Ammo (All Weapons ) (C ampaign + Raind mode ) ===> Inf...
This free download is a trainer for N3 II Ninety nine nights. This trianer will work on xbox 360 Jtag , rgh , and dev consoles. N3II: Ninety-Nine Nights , (or Ninety-Nine Nights II ) is a role-playing video game with hack and slash game mechanics set in a high fantasy game universe. It is a s...